STANADYNE PERFORMANCE FORMULA DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVE 500ML
The premium all-season, multi-function diesel fuel additive, designed to tackle virtually any diesel fuel related problems.
Meets all fuel system requirements
APPROVED BY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS (OEMS)
- Cold weather protection – reduces diesel pour point up to 40°F (22°C) and cold filter plug point by 25°F (13°C) depending on base fuel.
- Hot weather protection – Lubricants and Cetane improver help when fuel is hot and “thin”.
- Increases Horsepower – with up to 5 point cetane gain to improve combustion.
- Reduces Fuel Consumption – independent tests show gains up to 9.6% in MPG.
- Easier & Faster starting – in all conditions.
- Reduces Smoke and Particulate Emissions – suitable for ultra low sulfur diesel.
- Cleans & Protects – detergents and deposit modifiers help protect injection pumps, injectors, nozzles etc.
- Reduces Wear – restores lubricity to Ultra Low Sulfur and other low lubricity diesel fuels.
- Stabilizes Fuel – antioxidants keep fuel fresher.
- Alcohol Free – avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
- Helps Remove Water – special demulsifiers cause tiny water droplets to come out of suspension/emulsion so the filter/seperator can more effectively remove it.
- Can be used with Bio Diesel Fuel – up to B20, or 20% bio content.
STANADYNE DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVES ARE THE ONLY ONES IN THE WORLD THAT ARE:
- Made by a fuel injection systems manufacturer
- Tested and approved by major diesel engine and vehicle manufacturers
- Proven to perform best in independent tests
STANADYNE PERFORMANCE FORMULA PROTECTS AND IMPROVES THE PERFORMANCE OF ALL DIESEL FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS, INCLUDING:
- High pressure common rail
- Unit Injectors
- Rotary distributor pumps
- In-Line pumps
STANADYNE PERFORMANCE FORMULA IS SUITABLE FOR USE WITH ALL TYPES OF ON OR OFF ROAD DIESEL FUELS, INCLUDING:
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD)
- Bio Diesel (up to B20, or 20% bio content)
Stanadyne fuel additives are safe to use with all Diesel exhaust after-treatment systems!
Directions for use
Add Stanadyne additives to tank before filling with diesel to ensure thorough mixing.
Tighten additive cap securely after use and store upright. Store above 32°F (0°C)